UN CLIMATE SUMMIT NEWS
The unclimatesummit.org is a news aggregator website. It presents news and updates about global climate diplomacy, COP26 and related issues. It is not affiliated with the UN and/or any UN bodies including UNFCCC.
G20 members warned as their recovery packages risk reversing climate gains
What to expect from the Finance in Common Summit?
The latest news about the upcoming COP26 and the other climate action moments.View All Climate Diplomacy News
South Korea zero emissions 2050
Thailand presents a new NDC
- Angus Taylor’s EV and transport plan will present false narrative on “choice”by Ketan Joshi on December 2, 2020 at 10:38 pm
- Australia politics live: vaccine rollout still on track for March as Covid traces found in Sydney...by Amy Remeikis on December 2, 2020 at 8:37 pm
- Global warming in 2020 busted weather records and hurt people, UN reportsby seth borenstein on December 2, 2020 at 1:28 pm
- UN: Warmer world in 2020 busted weather records, hurt peopleby • 5 min read on December 2, 2020 at 1:08 pm
- UN calls on humanity to end 'war on nature,' go carbon-freeby seth borenstein and frank jordans on December 2, 2020 at 1:01 pm
The latest opinions and commentaries written by climate & diplomacy experts.View All Expert Analyses News
China joins EU in recognising economics of climate action
EU-China 2020 The dawn of a more geopolitical EU?
- Young Climate Activists Deliver Their Vision for Change Following Mock COP26 Summitby mika baumeister, unsplash on December 2, 2020 at 3:24 pm
- Johnson weighs pledging Britain to tougher emissions cuts targetby leslie hook on December 2, 2020 at 4:00 am
- ...Former COP26 President Clare O'Neill accuses Number 10 of 'cavalier' attitude to Climate Summitby cecilia keating on December 1, 2020 at 4:27 pm
- No 10 accused of 'cavalier attitude' to UK's climate summit dutiesby fiona harvey on December 1, 2020 at 1:32 pm
- Young climate activists want jail terms for people who harm the planetby harrison jones on December 1, 2020 at 12:01 pm
The unclimatesummit.org is an unofficial news aggregator site that has been designed to inform the public about the upcoming UN Climate Change Conference (COP26).
This website has no affiliation with and is not otherwise connected to the UN and/or UN bodies including UNFCCC Secretariat and COP
Periodistas por el Planeta, ClimaInfo, CarbonCopy, and İklim Haber