Observers called for transparency and inclusion to be maintained at talks in Bonn, provisionally planned for October, when physical distancing measures could apply.
- Jamaica becomes first Caribbean nation to submit tougher climate plan to UN July 2, 2020
- Ireland to set annual emissions goals to reach 2050 carbon neutrality June 30, 2020
- UN Chief: No Good Reason For Any Country To Include Coal In COVID-19 Plan June 26, 2020
- EU – China Summit 2020 June 23, 2020
- Climate action is key to fighting pandemics June 18, 2020