Teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg is urging developing island countries to use the upcoming United Nations Security Council election as leverage to push Canada and Norway to step up their games on climate change.
- Jamaica becomes first Caribbean nation to submit tougher climate plan to UN July 2, 2020
- Ireland to set annual emissions goals to reach 2050 carbon neutrality June 30, 2020
- UN Chief: No Good Reason For Any Country To Include Coal In COVID-19 Plan June 26, 2020
- EU – China Summit 2020 June 23, 2020
- Climate action is key to fighting pandemics June 18, 2020